awesome man, im definitely going.
have any idea on ticket price?
Clutch @ Blue Cat's, Knoxville 9/12/06!!
It'll be close to 40 C! shows for me. You should go.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
awesome man, im definitely going.
have any idea on ticket price?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Probably between $10-20. I've never paid more than $20 to see C!. Gotten in free more times than paid actually. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] It's good to have connections.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
btw....here's the openers, I don't know who the hell they are. w/ The Bellrays, Year Long Disaster.
Clutch usually has good openers, I don't know anything about these two though. As soon as I find out about a actual ticket price I'll let you know.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks